RMLV Training Course
Study to attain your Responsible Management of Licensed Venues certificate in QLD
The Responsible Management of Licensed Venues - RMLV training course is offered by CFT QLD in conjunction with our OLGR approved trainers. The course also includes complimentary national RSA training online.
As of the 1st of January 2014, RMLV Training has been mandatory for most approved managers of a licensed venue. This can also affect anyone applying for new licenses, transfers of license or change of nominee. Approved managers in QLD are required to complete the RMLV course if they have not done so in the last three years or have not held the same type of license within the last three years.
Get your accreditations up to date with our RMLV course
- The Legal Framework Noise Management Strategies
- Licenses and Permits Safety Management Strategies
- The License Document Other Legislative Considerations
- Risk Management Benefits of Good Management
- Best Practice Management Patron Management Strategies
- Networks to Support Management Responsible Service of Alcohol -The Law
The RMLV training course is delivered over two days, face to face in a classroom setting and participants an RMLV and RSA certificate. For your convenience, RMLV training is held at regularly scheduled dates throughout Queensland with 16 courses held in various locations. Check out the calendar and enrol now in a RMLV Course with CFT QLD.
This course is GST exempt as successful students will receive statement of attainments for the nationally recognised elements of competency SITXGLC001A and SITHFAB201