RMLV Training Course
Study to attain your Responsible Management of Licensed Venues certificate in QLD
RMLV training course is offered by CFT QLD in conjunction with our OLGR approved trainers. The course also includes complimentary national RSA training online.
RMLV Training is mandatory training for licensee or an applicant for an Approved Managers Licence in Queensland. This can also affect anyone applying for new licenses, transfers of license or change of nominee. Approved Managers in QLD are required to complete the RMLV course every three years.
Get your accreditations up to date with our RMLV course
- The Legal Framework Noise Management Strategies
- Licenses and Permits Safety Management Strategies
- The License Document Other Legislative Considerations
- Risk Management Benefits of Good Management
- Best Practice Management Patron Management Strategies
- Networks to Support Management Responsible Service of Alcohol -The Law
The RMLV training course is delivered over two days, face to face in a classroom setting and participants an RMLV and RSA certificate. For your convenience, RMLV training is held at regularly scheduled dates throughout Queensland from Gold Coast, Brisbane and all across Regional Queensland from Rockhampton, Bundaberg, Gladstone and Townsville to Cairns..
This course is GST exempt as successful students will receive statement of attainments for the nationally recognised elements of competency SITXGLC001A and SITHFAB201 through our partners Zealifi RTO #31709 and runs for 1.5 days.