Responsible Service of Gambling National SITHGAM006A (RSG / RGS)
Get a nationally recognised Statement of Attainment unit SITHGAM006A Provide Responsible Gambling Services - Complete in less than 3 hours – study today and work tonight - 100% online!
Study Now and Print Your Certificates in Less Than 3 Hours!
What you get on completion of the RSG Course?
- National RSG Statement of Attainment Unit SITHGAM006A
- Same day certificate - no waiting
- You can go back to your courseware after completing course to review, or you can print off another copy of your certificate at no charge
What do you learn?
- What is gambling?
- Illegal gambling
- Problem gambling
- The six categories of gamblers
- Queensland legislation
- Gaming Employee License
- The Responsible Gaming Code of Practice (Queensland)
- What is a Customer Liaison Officer
- Exclusions provisions
- Excluding a patron
- 24 hour cooling off for self exclusions
- Physical environment
- Provide a safe and supportive environment
- Financial transactions
- Advertising and promotions
- Harm minimisation policies in Queensland
Who is the course suitable for?
Anyone who carry out gaming duties or gaming tasks within a Queensland licensed club or licensed hotel must complete a National Provide Responsible Gambling Services (RSG) SITHGAM006A. This will apply to eligible licensees, gaming nominee licence holders, gaming employee licence holders, and staff who perform any gaming related tasks e.g. monitoring player behaviour. Staff involved with Keno or TAB gambling are encouraged to complete the training, although it is only mandatory for people working with gaming machines.
An eligible licensee is an individual licensee who is ordinarily present on the licensed premises when the premise is open for the conduct of gaming.
Check your state/territory requirements
(Our public access training sessions are conducted in partnership with Academy Hospitality Australia - National Provider Number 31709. Successful participants will be issued with a National Statement of Attainment issued by Academy Hospitality Australia)