QLD OLGR Responsible Service of Gambling & Customer Liaison Officer Training - SPECIAL OFFER
Get a Queensland OLGR Responsible Service of Gambling Course Certificate and a nationally recognised Statement of Attainment unit SITHGAM006A, Provide Responsible Gambling Services AND your Customer Liaison Officer Training Certificate of Completion BOTH FOR ONLY $100
Complete in less than 4 hours – study today and work tonight - 100% online!
Study Now and Print Your First Certificates in Less Than 4 Hours!
What you get if you take up this SPECIAL OFFER?
- Queensland Responsible Service of Gambling Course Certificate
- National RSG Statement of Attainment Unit SITHGAM006A
- Customer Liaison Officer Certificate of Completion
- Same day certificate - no waiting
- You can go back to your courseware after completing course to review, or you can print off another copy of your certificate at no charge
QLD OLGR Approved Responsible Service of Gambling
What do you learn?
- What is gambling?
- Illegal gambling
- Problem gambling
- The six categories of gamblers
- Queensland legislation
- Office of Liquor, Gaming and Racing (Queensland OLGR)
- Gaming Employee License
- The Responsible Gaming Code of Practice (Queensland)
- What is a Customer Liaison Officer
- Exclusions provisions
- Excluding a patron
- 24 hour cooling off for self exclusions
- Physical environment
- Provide a safe and supportive environment
- Financial transactions
- Advertising and promotions
- Harm minimisation policies in Queensland
Who is the course suitable for?
Anyone who carry out gaming duties or gaming tasks within a Queensland licensed club or licensed hotel must complete the approved OLGR RSG course. This will apply to eligible licensees, gaming nominee licence holders, gaming employee licence holders, and staff who perform any gaming related tasks e.g. monitoring player behaviour. Staff involved with Keno or TAB gambling are encouraged to complete the training, although it is only mandatory for people working with gaming machines.
An eligible licensee is an individual licensee who is ordinarily present on the licensed premises when the premise is open for the conduct of gaming. It is a condition of your gaming licence that you hold a current OLGR approved RSG course certificate.
Check your state/territory requirements
A person who commences employment on or after 1 October 2010 will have three (3) months to obtain their OLGR approved RSG course certificate.
Customer Liaison Officer Training
The Customer Liaison Officer (CLO) course covers both legislative and code of practice requirements. Information is presented in a logical process designed to enable gaming venues to provide necessary support to those who are at risk from excessive gambling. It also covers self exclusions and venue initiated exclusions.
Enrol Online Now and start training immediately. You receive your certificate of completion immediately upon completion.
Participants receive a Certificate of Completion upon successful completion of course.