Workplace Rehabilitation & Return to Work Coordinator - 30782QLD - RRTWC
This course meets the requirements for certification as a Workplace Rehabilitation and Return to Work Coordinator in Queensland as specified in the Workers' Compensation and Rehabilitation Act 2003.
ONLINE TRAINING $495: Click on the download button to print student enrolment form. You can then email or fax this to our office for processing.
Once you pay and enrol, we will email you a link to your online participant account within 1 business day. You will work through interactive on-line workbooks and submit written assignments for each unit of study either by email, facsimile or post.
The class is a two day class run from 8.30am to 4pm both days. Pre-reading activities will be sent to students upon enrolment. You must read these before attending the class. In class you will complete a series of both theory and practical assessments.
- FNSWCMP303A - Work within the workers compensation industry sector
- PSPIM405A - Develop return to work plans
- PSPIM406A - Implement and monitor return to work plans
Participants who demonstrate competency by passing both the theory and practical assessments during the course will receive a Statement of Attainment from OHSA. (RTO 31092) Confirmation of attendance and successful completion is then provided for forwarding onto Q-COMP for recording.
- have a workplace rehabilitation policy and procedures accredited by Q-COMP which outlines your commitment to assist injured workers to access necessary treatment and rehabilitation. Specific steps you will take to achieve safe, timely and durable return to work
- appoint a rehabilitation and return to work coordinator (RRTWC) registered with Q-COMP who will initiate early communication with an injured worker. Develop the suitable duties program with the worker and their employer, in line with the current medical certificate.