existing student?

Assault & Battery McDonald's accused of battery in McFeast

A Brisbane man is suing McDonald's after he purchased a McFeast.  He started chocking about half way through the burger.  He went to the Logan Hospital.  After endoscopy a battery was removed. He has gastric ulcers.

The allegations are very serious and should the restaurant be found under the Food Act 2006, penalities could include a maxiumum fine of $110,000.

There is also legal action pending on a unrelated incident again Mossman Hospital and Cairns Base Hospital for delay in removing a button battery swallowed by a boy who now suffers permanent spinal injuries.

Source: The Courier Mail 2 Aug 2015

 

CFT QLD provide food handler and food safety supervisor training which covers cross contamination