existing student?

Closure of Brisbane restaurant due to food poisoning outbreak

A popular Chinese restaurant in Springwood has been temporarily closed following a food poisoning outbreak over the weekend that saw approximately 110  people fall ill some of whom required hospitalisation, this is expected to rise.

 

Queensland restaurant closed following food poisoning outbreak

The cause of the outbreak of food poisoning at the Chin Chin Chinese restaurant is believed to be eggs used to deep-fry ice cream. Health inspectors have temporarily shut down the restaurant while the investigation is carried out.

The restaurant may not however be at fault for the food poisoning as it may have been supplied with contaminated food.

A spokesperson for the Logan City Council has said that, "We have taken steps under the Food Act 2006 to ensure there is no further risk until the outcome of the investigation is known.

 

 

Source  :  The Courier Mail, January 8 2015