existing student?

South Bank Surf Club faces 32 charges of breaching food safety laws

The council alleges the eatery’s aioli and other sauces sat on kitchen benches for up to three hours without refrigeration on the day they were used in meals.

It was used to accompany meals including fish and chips, burgers and pulled pork sandwiches between September 23 and October 1 last year.

A total of 28 diners were named in the council complaint as having fallen ill and tested positive for salmonella poisoning.

The club faces 32 charges of breaching food safety laws.

When inspector Heath Vogler visited the restaurant on October 16 he alleges the aioli was kept at 11C.

 

Read More:  The Courier Mail November 2016