- CalciYUM Strawberry Yoghurt (Disney Princess) in 70g flexible pouch
- CalciYUM Vanilla Yoghurt (Ben 10) in 70g flexible pouch
- CalciYUM Vanilla Yoghurt (Toy Story) in 70g flexible pouch
- CalciYUM Strawberry Yoghurt (Cars) in 70g flexible pouch
- CalciYUM Tropical Yoghurt (Mickey and Minnie) in 70g flexible pouch
- CalciYUM Banana Yoghurt (Wiggles) in 70g flexible pouch
Pouches with a best before date up to and including 11 March 2013
Made in Australia
The affected products have been available for sale in Coles, Woolworths and Independent supermarkets.
Problem: The recall of the above products is due to a potential choking hazard caused by a weakened plastic cap.
Food safety hazard: The weakened plastic on top of the cap may break off causing a choking hazard.
What to do: Consumers should not break the seal of this product or give the unopened product to children. Consumers should return the product to the place of purchase for a full cash refund.
There have been no reports of anyone choking or being injured. The recall is a precautionary measure.
Fonterra consumer information line
1800 816 773
Fonterra Brands (Australia) Pty. Ltd.
327 Ferntree Gully Road, Mount Waverley, Victoria, 3149 - Reg No. 550