existing student?

Latest News

  • Product Recall

    The NSW Food Authority advises that the following product has been recalled :

     

    • Jonny's Popcorn Delights Choc Chip 50g  -  all with Best Before dates up to and including 13/11/2014

     

     

     

  • Be Prepared - NSW Food Authority Develops Allergy Booklet

    The NSW Food Authority has developed an information booklet "Be prepared, be allergy aware, it's worth the effort" in conjunction with Anaphylaxis Australia.

  • Product Recall

    The ACCC advises that the following products have been recalled :

     

    • The Healthy Warrior Pty Ltd  -  The Bar Counter Chocolate Brownie Crunch High Protein

     

     

     

    Source  :  Web Alerts, 22 May 2014

     

  • Zero Food Rating for Masterchef Guest Judge

    The flagship restaurant of Masterchef guest judge Marco Pierre White in Birmingham has been given a zero food hygiene rating from environmental health officers.

    The rating means that the Marco Pierre White Steakhouse now has to display a window sticker confirming the zero rating.

  • Products Recalls

    The ACCC advises that the following products have been recalled :

     

    • Coles Supermarkets  -  Coles Brand RSPCA Approved Chicken Kiev

     

    • Just Entrees Pty Ltd  -  Chicken Liver Pate & Chicken Liver Cracked Pepper

     

     

  • Food Poisoning at Mothers Day luncheon - Masterchef Judge's Restaurant

     

    Melbourne restaurant Hellenic Republic in Kew, co-owned by Masterchef judge George Calombaris is being investigated by Department of Health and the local council after patrons becoming ill at a Mothers Day luncheon. 

  • Food Poisoning is on the rise

    The Federal Department of Health believe that 5.4 million people suffer from food poisoning annually.  This staggering figure puts 1 in 4 people suffering and that 120 were so badly affected they died.

    This is said to cost the economy $1.25 billion annually.

  • Liar! Liar! Truth is out in the ACT ....

    During the past week, four death cap mushroom cases have been reported, with the latest case resulting in the patient being transferred to a Sydney hospital after her condition deteriorated.

    Health authorities have said that the mushrooms responsible for the poisoning over the weekend were picked and had absolutely no link to Woolworths, as had been claimed by the victims.

  • Responsible Gambling Awareness Week

    The annual Responsible Gambling Awareness Week is being held  from 26 May - 1 June 2014. Gambling providers are requested to support this important initiative by contacting their local Gambling Help service and getting involved in local activities that may be occurring throughout the week.

  • Lizard from Oz cops the blame

    Australia's bearded dragons have joined the list of pets in the USA that can give you salmonella poisoning!